Your website may be nice to look at, but ease of use is even more important. A slow and counterintuitive website that has a confusing structure and is difficult to use for information may drive customers away.
A UX/UI audit is the optimisation of websites and online stores to make the customer’s visit as pleasant as possible. We’ll analyse the user experience, to see how comfortable your customers feel when they visit your website. The better their experience, the more likely they are to do exactly what you want them to do.
is concerned with making your website more intuitive, simple and interactive. UX design, on the other hand, focuses primarily on page architecture, navigation from page to page, security and mobile user experience.
What do UX audit and UI audit analyse?
- Visitor behaviour and activities on the page. We determine what users actually do on the page.
- The architecture of webpages. We test if the page meets your objectives.
- Ease of navigation and visual consistency of the webpage. We analyse whether navigation and the design of the page are cohesive.
- Analysis of online forms and data entry. We identify bottlenecks in completing different forms and in exchanging information.
- Suitability of design and user interface. We consider whether the design of the page stands up to modern best practices in web design and make recommendations.