What is SEO service? In complicated terms: SEO refers to the optimisation of websites for search engines. In layman’s terms: SEO is what makes your website appealing to Google. And if your website is on Google’s nice list, it will rank higher in search results and be more visible. That means more customers and more revenue for you!
You can further attract traffic by using paid ads to complement SEO. This way you’ll have more doors open.
The SEO service includes:
- keyword analysis based on your company’s business industry
- competitor analysis and monitoring.
- technical and user-friendliness analysis of your website
- elimination of technical errors and improvement of user experience
- streamlining some of the basic SEO elements
- content creation
- website optimisation for mobile devices
- building a growth strategy
- supervision, results analysis and feedback
An SEO audit is a good place to start as it will provide you and us alike with an overview of what you’ve succeeded at on your website so far and what needs to be improved.
If you want to know where your website stands in terms of SEO, run a quick free audit that takes just 15 seconds.
ON-Site SEO service
This the SEO practice that people are most familiar with. It includes webpage content: texts containing keywords that are useful to customers; subheadings; image captions and meta descriptions.
We use technical SEO to determine if your website meets Google’s technical requirements. Google is clever, it can tell if there are mistakes in your website’s code and will keep you from reaching as many people as you’d like.